One of the interesting stories fast trending in all the Ghanaian Social media platforms is an alleged Kidnap issue of a pregnant woman in Takoradi.
Yes we are very much aware kidnaps have been ongoing in the country for a very long time now but the controversies surrounding this particular one is what makes it a must story to have a full idea of.
1. It all started on the 15th of September 2021 when reports of a missing woman named Josephine Panyin Mensah who was reportedly carrying a 9-months pregnancy go viral on social media.
2. 17th September 2021: Family of the said missing woman claim the kidnappers called to demand a ransom forcing police to quickly launch investigation into the case that same day.
3. 21st September 2021: Josephine Mensah was found in Axim looking unkept, mute and without any sign of carrying even a one month old pregnancy.
4. She was admitted to the Axim Government hospital On the same day for examination.
5. 22nd September 2021: Western Regional Minister boldly and publicly claims Josephine was never pregnant.
6. 23rd September 2021: The Police Service with records from the Axim and Takoradi Hospitals backed the Ministers claim she was not pregnant.
7. 23rd September 2021: Josephine Mensah now a suspect in Kidnapping conspiracy while three other suspects were arrested and currently in Police custody for questioning.
Visit http://Osixafrica.net for all the latest updates on related topics.